28 Nov Meet Our Digital Media Labs
By: Katelyn Coyne
Making can be high tech or low tech. And making in Ignite Studio definitely runs the gambit. Our patrons are just as likely to create with cardboard as they are to dive into graphic design software. And we see both as important artistic tools. That’s why Ignite Studio offers four digital media labs, each equipped with a 27” iMac computer and the entire Adobe Creative Suite. If you’re looking to make your next digital project look sleek and professional, come to Ignite!
Here is an overview of the software you can access in our Digital Media Labs:
- Photoshop—Great for editing and compositing for photos, web and mobile designs, 3D artwork, videos and more.
- Illustrator—Create beautiful vector art and illustrations.
- InDesign—Craft elegant layouts for a variety of projects.
- Adobe XD—Prototype your designs and share any use experience from websites to mobile apps to voice interactions.
- Premiere Pro—Edit media in its native format and create productions for film, TV and web.
- After Effects—Great motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web.
- Dimension—Create photorealistic 3D images for branding, product shots, and package design.
- Dreamweaver—Design and develop modern, responsive websites.
- Other programs:
- Acrobat Pro
- Acrobat Reader
Additionally, two of our digital media labs are equipped with special equipment for post-production work on audio and video projects you may have started in our A/V Studio. Digital Media Labs C and D have high end speakers and XLR hook ups.
Using all of this software and equipment is completely free! To make a reservation for one of our four digital media labs, please call 317.579.0331 or email IgniteReservations@hepl.lib.in.us.