11 Jun The Ignite Studio is Reopening (By Appointment)
Ignite Studio is pleased to welcome (by appointment) patrons back to the makerspace this June. We’ve missed our community of makers, and while the services we are able to offer are still limited, we are excited to once again provide our community a space to spark their creativity.
Currently, patrons may make reservations to use ALL of the Ignite equipment and a few of our spaces, too. The following services are available by appointment for two-hour blocks of time:
- Fab Lab equipment (for certified users only)
- Laser Engraver
- 3D Printer
- Vinyl Cutter and Heat Press
- Sewing Machines
- Basic sewing machine (beginner)
- Computerized sewing machine (intermediate)
- Combination embroidery/quilting sewing machine (advanced)
- Serger (advanced)
- Cricut Machines
- Pottery Wheels
- Patrons must bring their own clay, as we are no longer able to provide a supply.
- Digital Media Labs with full Adobe Creative Suite
- A/V Studio
- Patrons may reserve up to six consecutive hours
If you would like to make a reservation to use the Ignite Studio equipment, please call us at 317.579.0331, or email us at IgniteReservations@hepl.lib.in.us.
While we are not currently able to open our Kit Library, the Ignite Studio will continue to offer Creativity Packs for distribution. A different pack will be available for pick up each week starting on Fridays. Spark your creativity at home—supplies and instructions included! Available while supplies last.
For information on the latest Ignite Studio happenings, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Join the “Ignite Community Discussion Board” group on Facebook to connect directly with others in the Ignite Community. Use the #IgniteAtHEPL to show us what you’ve been making!
We look forward to connecting with you! Keep making!